1932 Arthur Avenue, Room 403
Bronx, NY 10457
TEL: (718) 579-6990
FAX: (718) 579-6875
Please be advised that the next general meeting of Bronx
Community Board #6 will be held as follows::
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2016
Location: Church of God
1920 Crotona Avenue
(Between East Tremont Avenue and East
Bronx, New York
Time: 6:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order
3. Community Period.
4. Bronx Borough President’s Report.
5. Elected Officials’ Reports.
6. District Manager’s Report
7. PUBLIC HEARING ON THE PRELIMINARY BUDGET FOR FISCAL
YEAR 2017 AND THE CITY’S RESPONSE TO
THE COMMUNITY BOARD’S FISCAL YEAR 2017 CAPITAL AND EXPENSE BUDGET
8. Black History Month Recognition Ceremony.
9. Distribution of stipend checks to the community board’s 2016 nominees
to the New York Yankee Community Council Youth Leadership Corp..
10. Roll Call Attendance.
11. Committee Reports.
12. Adoption of Motions.
● A motion to adopt the minutes of Bronx Community Board #6’s meeting of
January 13, 2016.
● A motion in the matter of the possible removal of community board
members Leticia Cintron and Isabel Matias.
● A motion to issue a letter in support of First Step Ambulatory
Transportation Service’s effort to obtain a base license for the
premises located at 511 East 183thd Street with the stipulation that the
company does not park any of its vehicles on the street.
of Monthly Committee Meetings
Monthly Board Minutes | Demographics
to Bronx Community Boards Main Page